Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vikrant Massey Biography| Profile| Pictures| News

About Vikrant Massey:Vikrant-Massey


Vikrant Massey is an Indian television actor.Vikrant Massey made his debut with Kahaan Hoon Main and he is currently appearing in the new famous show on Channel V The Serial.

Vikrant Massey Biography:


Vikrant Massey was born on 3 April 1987.Vikrant Massey is noted for Disney Channel India's Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, Star Plus' Kahaan Hoon Main, and the role of Dharam in NDTV Imagine's Dharam Veer. Massey is also a trained ballet dancer and has worked with Shiamak Davar and acted as a choreographer on various shows.He is trained in ballet and he also does other form of dancing...in his words..."normal stuff like freestyle, ballroom, jazz and all that...". He choreographed a dance in the serial Dhoom Machale Dhoom. He was also assistant director for a serial on star one.

He was nominated for an award New Talent awards on sahara one. he also performed in that award function for a dance on the song "mauja re mauja" along with krystal. He played the role of Shyam Madan Singh in the superhit show Balika Vadhu on Colors TV. He starred in Balika Vadhu with his co-star Vibha Anand which became a big success. He later played the lead role in Nikhil Sinha & Raakesh Paswan's Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo in NDTV Imagine as Murli.

Vikrant Massey in The Serial:


The Serial unlike any other TV show will feature your favourite TV stars in their real life roles. The show stars Karan Kundra, Soumya Seth, Raj Singh Arora, Vikrant Massey and others giving their best performance which makes this a one of a kind TV show. Tune in to The Serial on Channel V for a unique insight into how they deal with their personal life. Vikrant became a success on the small screen but somehow cannot seem to find a way out of it.

Vikrant Massey Personal Profile:


Name: Vikrant Massey

Birthday: 3 April 1987

Age: 25 yrs

Nationality: Indian

Occupation: Actor

Birth Place: Mumbai

Current Place: Mumbai

Height: 171 centimeters

Nick name: Sonu

Religion: Christian/Catholic

Vikrant Massey Filmography:


Vikrant Massey Serials:


Dhoom Machaao Dhoom

Kahaan Hoon Main

Dharam Veer ... Dharam

Balika Vadhu ... Shyam Madan Singh

Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo ... Murli

The Serial - As Himself on Chaneel V

Vikrant Massey Movies:


Lotera - Upcoming Bollywood Movie

Vikrant Massey News:


Vikrant Massey is making his bollywood debut with the upcoming bollwood movie Lotera,which is released on 5 July 2013 and currently he is working for the famous shoe The Serial on Channel V.

Vikrant Massey Girlfriend:


Vikrant Massey is in a relationship with a cute girl and he is soon going to get engaged to her. But her name is not yet revealed. the couple has been in a relationship for seven years and according to an insider source, since that girl is not from the entertainment industry, Vikrant does not want his public figure status affect her in any ways. In fact, he is very protective of her. We got in touch with Vikrant to know more about his love life but he refused to talk about it.

Vikrant Massey Family:


Vikrant Massey Father's name is Jolly Massey and Mother's name is Meena Massey and they lives in Mumbai and he has an elder brother,Mohsin Massey who works for kingfisher airlines.He is a very simple guy but highly intelligent and very honest and true. Vikrant's mother is always worried about him and his father is like his friend.

Vikrant Massey Interview:


1. What makes you feel good?

Doing good work, being appreciated for it and spending time with my family and friends make me feel good.
2.What do you do in your spare time?

I get very little free time but I spend time with my parents and brother. I have groups of friends and catch up with them as much as I can. I love going for drives and dinners. I have to watch a movie every night. I like going clubbing too.

3.Do you have a fitness routine?

I have none at all. I don't even go to the gym. I keep planning on beefing up but I just can't drag myself to the gym. But one day I will.

4.What is your favourite possession?

I love my car and the music system that I have installed. I recently bought a new phone. I am a simple person but I splurge on perfumes because I have to smell good at all times. Caroline Herrera 212 and Issey Miyake are my favourite perfumes.

5.What kind of a girl are you looking for?

She has to be unique and special, different from everyone else and yet simple. I should be able to talk to her as communication is the key. I want somebody who will take care of me and my parents when I am not around. I would love for her to cook for me but I also want to give her a very comfortable life.

6.Do you have any dating tips?

I think the guy should ALWAYS pay. Take the girl on long drives, hold her hand, walk on the beach and take her to dinner. Talk to her and listen to what she has to say. Sing romantic songs for her. Drop her home safely. Make her feel comfortable. Smell good and be your charming best while being yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment